- Prime Western Australian Mortgage Lender
- Senior Position and part of the Management Team
- Modern offices based in East Perth
- Excellent remuneration package offered
This excellent Western Australia mortgage lender has experienced growth over the years to become a solid rock for WA people when they are looking for a supportive home loan lender.
Reporting to the Executive Director you will be part of a dynamic team of like-minded professionals with plenty of scope to grow and development the position and lead and manage the arrears, hardship and mortgagee-in-possession functions in line with policy and relevant legislation and regulatory guidelines, keeping people in their homes, wherever possible, while minimising any loss to the customer and the business.
- Provide insight and respond to internal and external trends or changes
- Provide strong, supportive leadership to the Credit Management team, and work collaboratively with other teams across the business and management peers
- Ensure all staff have clear objectives/KPIs, opportunities to discuss their performance and access to training and development
- Manage and improve processes to deliver the best outcome for all stake holders
- Manage and control external contractors, including collections agencies, law firms, property maintenance firms, and real estate agents
- Work to develop, improve, review and approval of credit risk management policies
- Provide service, reporting and advice in relation to managing external partners
Key to this role will be your ability to manage a credit operation, show and display leadership, demonstrate your collection and residential mortgage lending skills and experience with the ability to implement change and improvements in technology and process improvement.
The successful candidate will have over 10 years’ experience in collections/arears management, demonstrate residential mortgage lending and collections, leading and motivating teams, be a-part of the executive team and degree qualified in finance or commerce or prior learning in the industry.
If you would like to find out more about the role, company and feel you have the right skills please present your resume via the button below and call for a confidential discussion.