* Great Company Culture | Modern Offices |
* Friendly Team Environment | Eastern Suburbs Location |
* National Company | Growth Industry | Iconic Brand |
* Leadership Role | Relationship Builder | Staff Management |
* Salary Package Mid $100’s Negotiable | Access to company car |
CMP are Recruiting on behalf of a Leading National Corporation who offers excellent internal focus on staff development and performance management.They are an Iconic Brand in the Agribusiness and offer a high standard of work culture and conveniently located in the eastern suburbs with on-site parking.
As the successful candidate you will report directly to the National General Manager and will perform a varied and rewarding credit/finance role.You will engage strategically and operationally with the Region’s management team and operational staff to identify opportunities to mitigate and manage risk and support sales growth. Approve, support or reject trade credit and finance applications and review within assigned guidelines. Actively participate in the resolution of escalated issues arising from Credit / Finance activities. Transfer skills to subordinates and network staff and customers with communitive branch/client country visits.
Ideally you will have 5 years management experience in a senior credit or finance function with excellent communication and collaboration skills, tertiary qualifications in a business related degree or similar, well-honed presentation abilities and strong data analytical skills:
* Trade Credit, manage application and approval of credit limits
* Knowledge of lending criteria and securities
* Strong negotiation skills
* Financial risk assessment and annual reviews
* Manage collection of over-due debt >31 days
* Commercial systems and Intermediate Excel level
Establish and foster a strong working relationship with Region management teams whilst retaining arms-length professionalism to promote strong and effective risk management and commercialism.
Apply at your earliest convenience - email@example.com