Warren Myers – Your Recruitment Consultant
As it seems fashionable for everybody to be giving you their 5 top thoughts for the new year, here’s a summary of mine, taken from years of helping people manage their recruitment needs and implementing credit services.
Despite the advent of the digital age what’s needed for doing that hasn’t changed much at all.
As I’ve said, this is a summary of my thoughts... I’ll expand on them over the coming few weeks
- It doesn’t matter whether your company is a small business or large corporation – Talent is Key to achieving your business goals.
- Prevention is better that cure is a work in progress ongoing
- Hire people for a credit job who LOVE Credit and you will see the difference in your cash flow and low bad debt write off
- Protect the Companies largest asset the debtor’s ledger as you would any other valuable asset.
- The combo of a good Business Development Manager and a good Credit Controller equals guaranteed cash flow and a healthy business.
Have a FANTASTIC day, week, month and year!
Recruitment and Credit Services Consultant