Credit Collections - Mortgage Arrears Officer
Location - East Perth Suburb
Permanent full time position
Excellent remuneration $65k plus superannuation
Full Job description to short listed candidates
Excellent opportunity to work in the Loans Mortgage Industry with a Premium Mortgage Lender in modern offices, excellent work culture and environment.Your responsibilities will be to work on a portfolio of loans and initiate the appropriate action to maintain loan repayments in a timely manner.
Duties but not limited to:
- Follow up with over 30 days arrears by telephone, text, email, letter or other authorized means to initiate a payment meeting call targets
- Initiate collection field calls by agents as required
- Attend to daily dishonoured payments
- Identify and action all requests for Hardship Assistance and follow up
- Consider any requests for safety net assistance and prepare appropriate submissions
- Recommend legal action where needed and follow up
- Prepare and provide daily statistical records/month end reports
- Attend to any client query as it relates to loans in arrears
- Ensure all allocated administrative tasks are completed
- Comply with all organizational policies and practices.
- Be familiar and comply with the legislative requirements which fall within the job role and area of responsibility
Previous experience working in Consumer Finance Loans, Consumer Collections, Debt Collection Agency or and the Mortgage Industry an advantage, excellent negotiation skills Intermediate level MS Word/ExcelExcellent data entry skills and Finance software systems
This is a CMP preferred employer of choice!
Express your interest immediately by return email with an update resume in a plain word document.
Experience the CMP Recruitment Candidate Care Factor -
Register your Interest Now!
Our client is keen to see suitable applications so we are processing over the week end so apply asap for this opportunity.