Business Development Manager - FINANCE
- Progressive Working Company
- Specialist Commercial Finance
- Excellent Wage, super, car allowance and bonus
My client are a market leader across commercial and corporate lending, they are trade & invoice finance experts and are currently recruiting a BDM to join there expanding team across the country to Western Australia.
Your new role As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for managing and growing an existing portfolio of Trade and Invoice Finance clients in WA and following up on Head Office generated leads working with the HO Management Team.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in a Business Development/ Relationship Manager Commercial/ Corporate lending position with an understanding of Trade & Invoice Finance
- Be able to work your established network of introducers
- Ability and confidence to work on your own with the support from head office visits for training and development on a regular basis
- Knowledge of the individual complexities of customers’ financial needs
- Confidence in developing and implementing business plans, strive to provide great, personalized customer experience and take ownership of the agreed Trade Finance Asset and Revenue budget for the region
- Ability to analyze and interpret customers’ whole trading cycle and recommend appropriate working capital solutions to meet the funding requirements of the different stages.
- A strong track record in collaborating across teams including team members, business partners, and stakeholders
- Experience financing the whole supply chain, including debtor finance, would be highly regarded.
In return, you will join a market leader in the finance space and a high performing team. As a successful candidate, you will be offered an attractive salary package which includes a base Wage over $120k plus Super plus car allowance and bonus
Apply now yourself or forward this job advert to an associate.
Go to: https://www.cmprecruitmentspecialist.com.au/current-vacancies.html